Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions. Their services are utilized and relied upon by millions of customers in the GCC and internationally.
We are looking to place a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to join our client’s team, lead their HR department and help transform the organization into a productive workplace. The CHRO will design and evaluate career paths, oversee all HR functions, and will devise strategies that best meet their business goals.
- Working with the Executive Management team to lead and overseeing all aspects of human resource policies, practices, and operations for the organization as well as managing the day-to-day operations of the HR department.
- Leading the organizational development plans by focusing on human capital planning, talent attraction and management, recruitment, employee retention, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
- Staying abreast of market rates and government regulations to ensure compensation and benefits are in line with all standards.
- Designing human resources practices and regulations, as well as presenting any proposals for changes to the executive management team and overseeing the implementation.
- Securing the Group’s long-term growth by leading all training, talent acquisition, and career development activities.
- Ensuring the company’s hiring, onboarding, and management procedures are effective.
- Crafting talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Evaluating training and development programs to meet the needs of the employees.
- Formulating career development plans in line with the Group’s growth strategy plans.
- Developing HR policies for all branches and countries for the Group and analyzing the effectiveness of these procedures and tools.
- Ensuring HR plans always align with the company’s mission and business objectives.
- Developing and improving recruiting practices and succession planning strategies.
- Communicating frequently with departmental and executive stakeholders to understand the needs of the workforce and guiding them on performance appraisals as required.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration, or related field while a master’s degree is a plus.
- 15+ years’ experience supervising and leading HR and human capital staff in a senior leadership role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Proven experience in designing human resources practices and regulations.
- Experience in analytics, statistics, and reporting on specific HR metrics and KPIs.
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions.
- Good understanding of labour legislation.
- Certification like PHR and SPHR is a plus.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.