This position has been filled
Our Client is one of the leading financial institutions. Their services are utilized and relied upon by millions of customers in the GCC and internationally.
We are looking to place a Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) to join our client’s team, lead their HR department and help transform the organization into a productive workplace. The CHRO will design and evaluate career paths, oversee all HR functions, and will devise strategies that best meet their business goals.
- Working with the Executive Management team to lead and overseeing all aspects of human resource policies, practices, and operations for the organization as well as managing the day-to-day operations of the HR department.
- Leading the organizational development plans by focusing on human capital planning, talent attraction and management, recruitment, employee retention, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
- Staying abreast of market rates and government regulations to ensure compensation and benefits are in line with all standards.
- Designing human resources practices and regulations, as well as presenting any proposals for changes to the executive management team and overseeing the implementation.
- Securing the Group’s long-term growth by leading all training, talent acquisition, and career development activities.
- Ensuring the company’s hiring, onboarding, and management procedures are effective.
- Crafting talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Evaluating training and development programs to meet the needs of the employees.
- Formulating career development plans in line with the Group’s growth strategy plans.
- Developing HR policies for all branches and countries for the Group and analyzing the effectiveness of these procedures and tools.
- Ensuring HR plans always align with the company’s mission and business objectives.
- Developing and improving recruiting practices and succession planning strategies.
- Communicating frequently with departmental and executive stakeholders to understand the needs of the workforce and guiding them on performance appraisals as required.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration, or related field while a master’s degree is a plus.
- 15+ years’ experience supervising and leading HR and human capital staff in a senior leadership role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Proven experience in designing human resources practices and regulations.
- Experience in analytics, statistics, and reporting on specific HR metrics and KPIs.
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions.
- Good understanding of labour legislation.
- Certification like PHR and SPHR is a plus.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.