Our Client is a leading financial institution in the UAE. Their remittance services are utilized and relied upon by millions of customers in the GCC and internationally.
We are looking to place a Chief Commercial Officer to manage the objectives and implementation of overall commercial strategies of the organization by monitoring the marketing and business development activities, digital channels aspect by developing new business and strategic partnerships using global market demands and strategic corporate goals.
- Development of policies, procedures, and strategic objectives for marketing and business development activities and the services provided by the company.
- Seek new local and global market opportunities, service development, pricing, marketing budgets, and business development objectives.
- Establish the brand’s global presence.
- Identify and negotiate merger acquisition opportunities if any in the future and oversee the development of products and services.
- Lead strategic planning and guiding all marketing and business development activities.
- Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth, through customer and market definition.
- Financial Monitoring- to manage P&L and to present financial reports related to sales, digital channels, business development, and marketing activities to the Board of Directors.
- Develop and enhance the Customer Interface management.
- Oversee strategic planning processes to ensure strategies align with market drivers and support a customer intimate approach.
- Digital Platform management.
- Leading Launches- Lead new product or service launch.
- Product Innovation Management: to recommend or innovate new products or services for the overall benefits of the organization.
- Market Penetration Management / Market growth using digital channels.
- Customer satisfaction assessments: To assess customer satisfaction results to establish new practices for business development and marketing departments.
- Responsible for business development & marketing strategy implementation, budgets, and non-financial targets, attract global corporate customers, nurture and maintain relationships with network and partners.
- Budget Planning and Management.
- Manage marketing surveys on current and new product/service concepts in order to recommend future improvements.
- Manage the complete approvals of pricing and positioning of companies’ products and services.
- Provide marketing and business development expertise to the Board of Directors.
Profile & Background
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 20 years of experience in marketing, business development, and digital remittance platform management in the banking or finance industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Reports to Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.