This position has been filled
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a Recruitment Coordinator to coordinate the local campus recruitment process (from application to employment), to track statistics, and generate reports.
- Handle the recruiting process for local campus applicants and assist with direct/referral applicants.
- Manage and track candidate applications using Taleo recruiting database; check the integrity of recruitment data in the recruitment database.
- Manage the recruitment tracking sheet for candidates.
- Work with recruitment consultant teams to provide numbers for reporting.
- Work with the consultant teams for the schools you lead, align, help prepare and provide them with all information and materials needed to run a successful campus campaign.
- Organize and manage candidate interviews within the standard process; secure commitment of interviewers and interviewees, follow up on evaluation forms and ensure evaluation form quality and timing.
- Provide feedback to candidates and arrange feedback calls when needed.
- For successful candidates ensure the conversion process is initiated and all steps are adhered to.
- Arrange for the upcoming new joiner to post their acceptance on their LinkedIn account.
- Maintain local campus candidate files with the proper files and information.
- Adhere to the development of professional recruitment service, ensuring key customers and business requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Supporting onboarding of new interviewers (schedule shadow interviews, update the online interview tool with new interviewers).
- Support tracking, monitoring, and reporting on recruiting statistics and results.
- Support continuous improvement of the recruiting process, by identifying opportunities to be more efficient or more professional.
- Take responsibility for other day-to-day and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Support the whole HR department initiatives from time to time.
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma preferred.
- Minimum 3 years relevant campus recruitment experience in a professional, corporate, customer-focused driven business. Preferably an international firm.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficient in Taleo, Yello, and other HR tools.
- Proven ability to plan and organize quickly and effectively, taking responsibility for own work.
- Ability to conduct internet research.
- Excellent English communication skills, while Arabic is a plus.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Beirut.
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.