This position has been filled
Our Client is one of audio/visual rental, design, and media system integration company in the UAE. The company’s aim is to deliver high quality audio/visual services to the clients through customization of unique and innovative solutions to meet client’s needs.
We are looking to place an AV Technician to assist the team in making permanent systems for the projects and event production and work with the team members to meet on the technical aspects effectively.
- To be engaged effectively with the projects and event production
- Assist in the project installations for maintenance like site troubleshooting and analysis of systems and interfacing with remote support engineering teams
- Able to lead on sites, technical interpretation of all designs and ensure the systems are repaired, developed, fixed, and managed. This includes:
- Building equipment
- Construction of racks and its components
- Wiring and the termination of connections
- Operating in cabling
- Prepare temporary structures like stage decks, truss, stands, poles, totems
- Electrical connections and patching
- Systematic powering on of components
- Pack down and departure works
- Demonstrate excellent leadership with technicians and staffs to meet the targets on site
- To work with the Engineering team on assessing and tracing of systems, powering up, connections and other works
- To prepare and build permanent systems of sound, video, lighting, SFX, and staging systems for the project
- Develop excellent relationship with the clients to put the project on ease
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Audio Visual
- Understanding of audio-visual operating systems, hardware and software
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in troubleshooting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent physical skills such as movement, coordination and agility
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
- Expected work across the 7 UAE Emirates
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.
TRAC is an Executive Search and Selection firm offering global, long-term, and effective talent acquisition solutions to the private and public sectors in the Middle East and Africa.