Our Client is one of the leading global Non-Government Organization.
We are looking to place an Associate Private Partnership Officer | Islamic Philanthropy to engage with a diverse array of prospective partners, with the main aim of expanding partnerships and increasing fundraising outcomes, including faith-based funds. The candidate will preferably have proven fundraising or partnership development experience in similar setting; to be passionate about refuges, and have a strong entrepreneurial drive. The candidate is expected to support the organization’s approach to partnerships and Islamic Philanthropy in the Kingdom.
- Contribute in Planning and Implementation: based on our Islamic Philanthropy Strategy, contribute to putting together a plan of action (including financial targets) and support the speedy and effective implementation of this plan, aiming to increase the credibility among Islamic Philanthropy actors in KSA, including donor partners, high net worth individuals, financial institutions, and Islamic institutions such as Zakat and Waqf Houses.
- Partner/ donor management: manage an expanding prospect list of existing and new donors and partners in KSA, with the aim of implementing our Islamic Philanthropy strategy and raising funds to support refugees in the region and globally. This includes the creation of dynamic cultivation plans for priority prospects.
- Prospecting: With the support of the senior leadership team, identify and establish contact with various entities, including leading Islamic financial institutions in KSA (banks, insurance firms, wealth management companies, etc.) with the aim of collaborating for the promotion and receipt of institutional and individual funds by high-level clients towards our programs for refugees and IDPs.
- Database: update on regular basis the Salesforce database with relevant prospect information including wealth/ net worth, thematic interests, donation opportunity, contact information and essential communication (meetings, emails, calls, etc.)
- Drafting: be responsible for drafting, both in English and Arabic, all communication relevant to the Islamic Philanthropy prospect pipeline in KSA, this includes but is not limited to proposals, reports, and letters.
- Reporting: prepare, as required, regular progress reports on the Islamic Philanthropy prospect list in KSA, including key developments, financial projections, pending proposals and potential challenges to be addressed.
- Perform other functions as needed.
Profile & Background
- University Degree in Finance, Islamic Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience
- Proven expertise in fundraising, partnership development, or Islamic finance in the MENA region or Muslim world
- Good knowledge of humanitarian assistance and UN environment
- High client orientation, networking and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Saudi National
- Highly competitive package
- Project Based
- Based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
TRAC does not share any personal or role related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients, unless authorized to do so in writing.