Our Client is one of the leading global Non-Government Organization.
We are looking to place an Assistant Community Manager Officer responsible for developing and executing the Office’s content strategy with an eye to strengthening engagement with key audiences in support of media relations, advocacy, awareness-raising, and fundraising objectives. This entails developing sophisticated plans to leverage web and social media content, platforms, networks, and partners in line with the key priorities and audiences for the PSP (Private Sector Partnership) unit.
- Execute a social media strategy that focuses on PSP primary audiences (news media, the general public, donors) and leverages opportunities for greater community engagement.
- Drive production of high-impact social media content that effectively informs and engages the external audience and supports media and advocacy campaigns.
- Lead the Social Media Marketing at the Digital Engagement Hub and Private Sector Partnership Section.
- Manage, according to clear principles, access core social media accounts, ensuring the security and accountability
- Develop in collaboration with the News and Media Section and other key stakeholders in PSP an appropriate social media crisis communications protocol to address and avert potentially damaging conversations.
- Establish and nurture relationships within global media partners (including news organizations, social media companies, and relevant technology leaders) to strengthen social media content and help it reach a wide audience.
- Demonstrate strong diplomatic skills, highly developed political skills and judgment, understanding of external relationships, a solid grasp of the news business, and the ability to discern when the organization’s credibility is at stake.
- Use social media to provide content to media partners, helping to keep these issues on the news agenda, and raising public profile.
- Establish and adhere to clear performance and measurement metrics for all social media accounts and campaigns to effectively inform results-based decision making and to monitor and drive the effective use of resources.
- Provide implementing plans for strategic consolidation of social media accounts
- Perform other functions as needed.
Profile & Background
- University degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience with a graduate degree in developing and managing a large online community (over 1 million followers) and engaging global audiences with new-oriented content.
- Experience using advanced tools for social media publishing, monitoring, and marketing, such as Hootsuite Enterprise, TweetDeck, etc.
- Substantial experience working in sensitive and fast-moving news, communications, advocacy, and/or fundraising context.
- Experience producing and interpreting social media analytics to inform strategy and work plans.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic languages is a must
- Awareness of best practices in user experience and design
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.