Applications have closed
This listing has expired.
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm which is working on many private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large-scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place an Account Administrative Assistant for our client’s project in KSA. This role will be handled remotely.
- Support the team with client invoicing, document drafting and management.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Handle ad hoc admin tasks as requested.
Tasks also include:
- Download the info from SAP Portal and distribute the info to the related team
- Monitor proposals’ updates and share with the teams
- Coordinate the Quality and Assurance of the projects
- Ensure compliance with internal and external paperwork
o Legal approval (Risks forms)
o Budgets and RV
- Ensure timely upload of the technical and commercial proposals
- Follow-up with Proposals’ status (Submitted, won, lost)
- Align monthly with Staffing and Operation on Wins status
- Upload and update the Leads and Proposals in SAP
- Coordinate the mobility requirements with the team (cars, travel, and monthly hotel room rentals to accommodate teams)
- Coordinate invoice preparation with Project teams and Finance team.
- Create service sheets and invoices in SAP Ariba
- Track invoice status
- Alignment monthly with Finance
Data and information management:
- Keep updated the Leads and Proposals Master file:
o Purchase orders
o Job codes
o Invoicing status
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma preferred.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
- Strong knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, basic formulas, and reporting)
- Experience in finance/account or office management.
- Excellent English communication skills, while Arabic is a plus.
- Highly competitive package
- Working remotely
- Working Sunday through Thursday.
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.