This position has been filled
Our client is a global and internationally acclaimed Management Consulting firm that is working on a large number of private and public-sector projects in the Middle East. This firm has an excellent client base and has solid experience in working on large scale projects in the GCC.
We are looking to place a Staffing Coordinator to lead and manage the full consulting staffing cycle for the Consultants and Managers while ensuring their career track development and fulfilling the various business needs.
- Identify and assign appropriate consultants to support all billable work within the unit.
- When assigning consultants to projects, consider the following criteria: availability, project type, scope and requirements, consultant skills, experience, capabilities, development needs and preferences, project officer/manager requests preferences, and any other restrictions using the tools available.
- Proactively reach out to other regions to import or export specific skills, based on global requests.
- Liaise with the HR team to align local resources with external contractors’ needs.
- Liaise with HR and recruitment and communicate what recruiting skills, capabilities, expertise are in demand within the unit.
- Understand the team’s availability, what is their skill set to better manage the pipeline and integrate new joiners into the project flow.
- Work towards achieving and maintaining target capacity utilization for the unit (through imports and exports depending on the period).
- Manage staffing information and update all available information in the system daily.
- Encourage and enforce up-to-date CVs and other information to ensure accurate and effective allocations.
- Prepare and “publish” general weekly staffing reports.
- Provide relevant staffing information to HR to minimize vacation balances and drive utilization for non-utilized resources.
- Track and analyze timesheet compliance.
- Support staffing requests by identifying resources for projects and assisting with identifying projects for available resources.
- Ensure implementations of Global staffing guidelines/rules within the unit.
Management of unbillable resources:
- Identify and assign appropriate consultants to support all non-billable work within the unit.
- Proactively support pipeline development and put forward consultants to work on proposals and leads.
- Manage proposal resourcing and understand the nature of the project to suggest appropriate consultants and qualify what proposals are more likely to be converted into projects.
- Work closely with HR to ensure the development of consultants.
- Understand the quality and level of performance of consultants on projects.
- Prepare the talent reviews twice a year.
- Build and maintain credibility and relationships with consultants, principals, and partners to provide a “better fit for the job”.
- Work with consultants to understand their expectations and development needs,
Profile & Background
- Bachelor’s degree is a must. MBA is a plus.
- Must have an analytical background and be able to accurately forecast staffing. Requirements as well as link the right person for the right project based on correlating the needs of the project and the skills and experience of the consultant.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in scheduling methods and procedures related to project work.
- Proficiency in MS Office package; Excel is a must.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Highly competitive package
- Based in Dubai, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing.